Anti-Reflection (A/R) Coatings
- Reduce Transmission Loss – Optimize performance in specified wavelength ranges.
- Single or multi-layer – From UV to FIR wavelengths.
- Multiple substrate materials – Optical glass, plastics & polymers, ceramics, crystalline substrates available.
Ultraviolet Filters and Blockers
- Protection from damage - Often used for ocular protection to block excess harmful UV emission from process chamber.
- Tunable spectral range – Capable of preselecting wavelengths to be blocked or permitted.
- Material independent – Applicable to multiple optical materials.
Beamsplitters, Optical Filters, Mirror Coatings, 3D Sensor Coatings
- Beamsplitters - Use multilayer dielectric film splits incoming light into reflected and transmitted elements over a defined spectral range; polarized or non-polarized.
- Band pass, Shortpass, Longpass, Notch Filters – Typically constructed using multilayer dielectric coating that blocks energy outside of a known wavelength band.
- Very, very narrow band bass filters - For 3D sensor applications.